Kathy of FourDogDay is Awesome!

The other day I had completely lost my sanity. I let loose all over the place about how frustrated I was with being a sahm. The O-So-Lovely Kathy of FourDogDay gave me the most wonderful advice in the entire world. She said to whisper instead of yelling. What? Is she crazy, I thought. This morning I woke up and decided not to yell today. Both kids are still sick and I whispered all day. And get this: THEY LISTENED TO EVERY WORD I SAID!!! They paid attention, nobody had a time out, they were whipped into shape the minute I stopped yelling! It's a miracle and I owe it all to Kathy. So, if you would do me the greatest of favors, please visit her shop. She is wise and also an amazing artist. O! Here's her link!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6050211
My planets are back in alignment, whatever that means, and I feel whole again. My kids are happy and so am I. Life is lovely and good and wonderful and all it took was a little whisper. Try it!!!!
Thanks Kathy!