Kiddiekidkids

I've got two wonderful children. Let me tell you that I love and adore them to the ends of the earth. But let me also say that if I knew then what I know now, I just may have practiced some safe sex. We didn't think we were able to have children and were whooping it up and having a ball. Then pow! I've got a daughter who is the sweetest most good natured little angel ever. And she is brilliant, reading before she was three and always using good manners. So I think to my husband, we should have another one of these, they are so easy to take care of! Cuz all I did back when I had ONE child was sit on the couch all day and eat bonbons. No, I didn't clean then either. But we had to go and have a BOY. Yes one of those stinky sticky obstinate loud never listens to a word I say BOY! OMG! If I had known I would have stuck with one or maybe even none. Isn't that awful? But I love them so very very much and wouldn't change anything for the world.
In fact, I'm such a stinky mom that when we're out in public and my son is causing the both of them to misbehave, because it somehow always seems to be his fault, and after I have failed miserably to get them to act appropriately, I smile my sheepish smile and say to everybody around me, "If you don't have kids, WAIT. Live it up until you're 38 and THEN have them. Have fun now because when they come, it's all over!" The single men always take note and the women say "whatever, kids are so adorable and cute." O do they have absolutely NO CLUE!

So all in all I love my little chickadees, I'm just tired of yelling and disciplining all the time and getting zero results. I'm a frustrated mother of two who is sick of staying at home.
There's my bitch session for the day; and if you think less of me for it, well I do too.
POOP