And the winner is. . .

As you know, because I can't stop talking about it, I'm having major surgery on Monday and had to close my giveaway early. I am thrilled with the response I have received and feel comfortable with my decision.
This morning I filled a bowl with everybody's entries, depending on how many times they entered, of course. And Abbey was thrilled to be the one to pick the winner!
~~***AND THE WINNER IS CHARLIE!!!!***~~~
Congratulations, Charlie of My Jaynes and all of them in between! Please contact me so I can get your package off to you asap! What a little happy surprise too because Charlie lives in the Cleveland area, just like me! I love her lovely blog and her profile is fabulous too.
Happy day to everyone and I plan to have more giveaways as this was so much fun!
all my love and best,
Beth♥♥♥