The Giveaway is Now CLOSED!!!

THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED AND A WINNER WILL BE DRAWN IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS!!!
MY GIVEAWAY IS ENDING TODAY, AUGUST 19, '09!!! I AM TO HAVE MORE SURGERY AND NEED TO LET THE WINNER HAVE HER GOODIES IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE CONFUSION AND THANK YOU FOR THE FABULOUS RESPONSES! ALL MY LOVE AND BEST, BETH♥
I have loved blogging and all that entails for many months now. Nothing thrills me more than the lovely comments friends leave and being able to communicate to my friends through their blogs. So now I am finally having my own GIVEAWAY to share my love with you all!!! It will end TODAY!
Just the same simple rules everybody else has. . .
1. Leave a comment on this post and you will be entered into the giveaway.
2. Become a follower of mine and you are entered again! (If you are already a follower, well, lucky you! You already have two in the hole if you've left a comment!)
and 3. Blog about me and leave a link and you have three, yes count them, three entries!

I am going to squeeze as many goodies as I can into this star box! I'm so excited to share! Of course the winner will be chosen randomly!
Happy day and Happy blogging!
all my love and best, Beth The Queen of Cups

ps I will keep this post at the top until the giveaway is over! IT ENDS TODAY!!!!